Monday, April 24, 2006

A Close One ...

We just got back from the volleyball match and we are excited to say that Brian's team pulled out the win tonight!! They played the best of 5 ... and they lost the first 2 games so it wasn't looking too good. Then they won the 3rd game easily ... in the 4th game they were trying to give it away but pulled it out 15-13! Then they gave us a thriller in the 5th game ... they went down 1-8 and rallied back to win 15-12 (My man even served out the last 3 points to win the 5th game)!! I was cheering so much that my voice was starting to leave me! Now they play the #1 seed next Monday night in the semis which is a very good team, so they'll have to play their best to have any kind of chance at beating them. Well as soon as Brian is done winding down we're heading to bed.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think it is awesome that you were able to go watch Brian and what a night to be there! Sounds like fun!

I am so sorry to hear about baby Ryan. I can't imagine how hard it must be for his parents. We are praying for them.