Wednesday, April 26, 2006
A Justin Moment
A little bit ago Justin was playing downstairs by himself (Hailey was still napping). I heard him start to yell for me, so I went down to see what was going on ... as you can see in the picture, he decided to get into the walker and he got stuck. It was quite a sight to see him running around IN the walker! In the picture he's in the motion of banging his hands on his chest (signing 'please') so that I would get him out ... he was getting frustrated that Mommy was trying to take a picture before saving him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Wow..that is soooo funny!
Krista
As only Justin can do!!!!This blog will heip you remember all the crazy moments in your day. We enjoy your updates...when I have time to read them. Love, Mom Herr
Oh, what a sight that must have been....I sure laughed as I read your account and pictured him running in the walker, half stuck, then banging his chest to PLEASE rescue him!! It's amazing he is actually smiling instead of screaming!! What a guy :) And good job in "capturing" the moment!
Post a Comment