
Justin saying "cheese" (a word on the short list of things he actually says!)

Our happy baby girl

Hailey and Justin love to lay with Sydney on her playmat ... and she loves the attention from her big brother and sister!
The week is flying right on by and now we only have one more day before Daddy comes home! The kids have been doing a great job for me while Brian has been away which is a wonderful answer to prayer. Today we spent the day outside pretty much all day. It was a beautiful sunny day in the mid 80's around here. I'm trying to post some recent pics of the kids ... so we'll see how it works!






2 comments:
I love the pictures! Your kids are adorable and how cute that Hailey and Justin play with Sydney. I love it! The week did go by quickly. I bet you all will be so happy to see Brian.
Oh what adorable picures, Sarah! You're getting pretty good at this blog stuff..I am impressed! Glad the week moved along quickly; it was fun sharing a few days with you and your 3 little darlings:) Thanks for all the joy... Have fun reuniting with your man. love to you all...mimi
Post a Comment