Ahh, the joys of having all 3 little ones down for their naps! It's amazing how much quieter the house is ... I can hear the birds chirping outside! We had a lot of fun last night ... I met a friend at the park and we had a packed dinner with the kids (6 total with hers!). Then we came home for tubbies and bedtime. I do find that I am able to get a lot done when I have no one to hang out with in the evening (when Brian's not here). It's like I'm on a mission to get everything done on my "to do" list! Today we've been home having fun ... playing outside a lot in this beautiful spring weather.
This morning a friend from our Church called to let me know that she wanted to serve me by bringing me a meal tonight ... how blessed I am to have such a wonderful Church family full of women who serve me with joy while Brian is away (and when he's home too!).
Brian arrived safely in Florida yesterday afternoon after a long delay in Philly which gave them a late start on setting up their stand for the show, but he said today that things are going well. It's beautiful weather there as well, and a little warmer than it is here!
Well I'm off to take advantage of my quiet afternoon with the kids napping! Thanks for your prayers for me and kids while Brian is away, we appreciate them greatly!
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hi Sarah! I love this! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing it with me. I can't believe all your kids nap at the same time. That is wonderful. Brendan recently started napping form 12:30-3:30 or longer, I am pretty excited about that! Your basement sounds like it is going to be real nice. What a great place to keep all the toys. It seems like no matter where I go I am tripping over or stepping on a toy, B carries them everywhere! I hope Friday comes quickly for you. I can't imagine Mark being away all week. I think I will hook up with a blog spot too! What a great way to keep in touch with friends and family!
Love, Karen Good
Post a Comment