Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dress Up

Hailey is such a girlie girl! She plays dress up at some point pretty much every single day ... and when she isn't playing dress up she's asking to wear dresses/skirts and put on her lip gloss! For any of you who knew me growing up, this wasn't exactly my life as a little girl. I definitely had my "girlie" moments when I was little, but I'm pretty sure I was much more known for running around with my brothers, climbing trees, hanging on monkey bars ... you get the picture! Thankfully I've changed a little! But anyway, it has been so much fun watching Hailey get older and form her own personality. She walks around on her tiptoes, loves to dance, play dress up, giggle, act like a Mommy and do all kinds of funny girlie things. Today she has her friend from Church, Paxton over for a playdate. They have been downstairs having a blast together, and I just took this pic of them playing dress up (Paxton in purple, Hailey in blue)!

2 comments:

Karen said...

How cute! I love it. Reminds me of my beautiful nieces. Hailey looks like a princess in her little blue sparkly dress. What an adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable. If I believed in karma, I'd say Hailey's girlieness is making up for your lack of girlieness when you were young!

Anyway, you tell Hailey (and Justin, if you think he'll give you something other than the famous grunt "uhh" sound in response) that Uncle Ryan and Aunt Hollis have a swing set at their future house! We're looking forward to having the neices and nephews over sometime to run around in the backyard and play on the swing set. They can test it out for their future cousins . . . who won't be here for a few years, if we can help it!

love,
Hollis