Thursday, May 04, 2006

Fun Outside

We just got inside after being out in the yard all morning ... the kids were having a blast swinging, sliding, doing chalk on the driveway, riding bikes (Justin pushes his little wheelbarrow around), riding around in the wagon while Mommy pulls them all over the place and playing in the yard. Meanwhile, inside Sydney has been napping for the past couple of hours.

I took this picture while they were playing with the flowers that have fallen off of our blossoming cherry tree. Of course, Justin was too busy watching cars go by down on the road to actually look at me! Oh well!


Tonight softball season officially kicks off with our first league game, so it should be a beautiful night to take the kids out and watch Daddy! But for now time to get lunch ready before Sydney wakes up to eat!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Sarah look at it this way, you got Justin to actually "SIT" for the picture. After going with you on Monday, I must say that is an amazing feat!!! I really miss seeing the kidos(you and Brian too;)). Tell them I say hi. And keep enjoying the wonderful weather.

Anonymous said...

oops...I forgot to sign my name, but I'm sure you figgured it out. But just in case. I was me, Krista!

sarah said...

I knew it was you, Krista when you said about coming along for the kids pic on Monday! That's what I figured too ... at least the kid is sitting for me ... of course most likely that was only because he was distracted by the cars!! We miss having you here too ... I'll say hi to the kids for you! xoxo

Karen said...

I just love the picture of the kiddos! Even if Justin isn't looking at the camera, it is a dear picture of the two of them sitting close together.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your children love the outdoors. You have a perfect yard for them. XXOOXXOO
Grandma

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture! Hailey looks so much like her Aunt Krista in that pose :)
Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday~ love Mimi :)