This week I have been busy doing laundry, cleaning and packing as we prepare to leave for the Outer Banks for a week long vacation! We'll be heading out first thing Saturday morning and I can't wait! We'll be staying in a house with my parents, Jared and Meg (and the boys) and Matty. However, a few houses down the road from us will be Brian's family too! So it should be a wonderful time of relaxation with our families. We'll miss Ryan and Hollis this year, but since Hollis just started her job this month and Ryan has to work as well they aren't able to join us. Hailey keeys asking me how many days until we leave ... she is quite excited to go to the beach and see her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
The kids are all doing well ... keeping Mommy nice and busy as always! Justin has managed to remain injury free recently (if you don't count getting minor bumps and bruises of course) ... but he still loves to make nice big messes! Hailey's new favorite show to watch is Curious George (PBS recently had it's debut for this show) ... so after she has rest/book time back in the bedroom she is allowed to watch it some days. She loves Curious George books too ... she always asks for them at the library! Sydney now 2 teeth ... the other lateral incisor up top came in so she has some nice fangs! Such a silly girlie. No sign of the bottom or top front teeth yet, but I'm sure they'll show up sometime. Although Sydney is pretty content to scoot and roll all over the place, she has been getting up on her hands and knees and rocking a good bit so maybe she'll decide crawling is more fun one of these days!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
YEESSS...vacation is soon here!! I can't wait - a whole week with folks I dearly love :) Hailey, I will bring my big yellow Curious George book, and we will have our daily reading times together! See you all soon -
Love, Mimi
I can't wait to see you guys! I can't believe how fast this week is going!
Krista
Post a Comment