For the past week I have been getting lots of cookies made to take to Christmas parties and family get togethers! At this point, I have 6 different kinds of cookies in my freezer! Last week I made Chocolate Crinkles and Chocolate Toffee Cookies, and this week I made Peanut Blossoms, Sand Tarts (with Mom's help on Tuesday ... she's the roller/shape cutter and I'm the decorator ... thanks Mom, it was a blast!), Gingersnaps and of course THE ONLY COOKIE THERE IS (that's for my hubby!!) ... Chocolate Chip Cookies (his favorite in case there are some who don't know that!). I went on a baking spree this year ... I haven't made that many in past years, but I was having fun and the kids like to help (sometimes ... when Mommy says it's ok!) ... they make great hershey kiss unwrappers!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Cookies!
For the past week I have been getting lots of cookies made to take to Christmas parties and family get togethers! At this point, I have 6 different kinds of cookies in my freezer! Last week I made Chocolate Crinkles and Chocolate Toffee Cookies, and this week I made Peanut Blossoms, Sand Tarts (with Mom's help on Tuesday ... she's the roller/shape cutter and I'm the decorator ... thanks Mom, it was a blast!), Gingersnaps and of course THE ONLY COOKIE THERE IS (that's for my hubby!!) ... Chocolate Chip Cookies (his favorite in case there are some who don't know that!). I went on a baking spree this year ... I haven't made that many in past years, but I was having fun and the kids like to help (sometimes ... when Mommy says it's ok!) ... they make great hershey kiss unwrappers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment