Here are pics of Elisabeth and Madelyn Coombs that I took earlier this evening while I was at their house dropping some things off. They came home to be with Daddy and Mommy last night. They are both little cuties ... Libby looks exactly like Connie did as a baby, and Maddy looks just like Dana's twin sister as a baby (she resembles Dana too, but he was chubbier as a baby, and his sister was tiny and petite like Maddy!). They both have heads full of black hair (although Libby has a lot more than her sister right now). We thank God for blessing our dear friends with these two precious miracles!
Libby was 5 lbs. 13 oz. at birth

Maddy was 4 lbs. 12 oz. at birth

Libby was 5 lbs. 13 oz. at birth
Maddy was 4 lbs. 12 oz. at birth






3 comments:
What cuties! I'm sure your little ones will enjoy getting to know them as you spend time with the Coombs...we rejoice in God's blessings and faithfulness to Dana and Connie; they must be thrilled!
Love you all - Mother
Very Cute! It is amazing how different they look:)It was exciting to hear that they were able to come home.
Love ya,
Krista
Thanks for posting the pictures! I wanted to go see them but haven't gotten to yet.
They're cute! :)
Post a Comment