
Then today while driving home from Costco she discovered that her hat straps make great teethers too! She fell asleep with it in her mouth so I took a pic before getting her out of the car ...
Everyone is pretty healthy around here ... Sydney still has an off and on runny nose, but she isn't coughing or wheezy anymore so we're grateful for that. She is still enjoying waking up for her middle of the night parties that she has in her crib, but we're thankful that when she does wake up during the night she is happy at least! And the rest of us are doing well and feeling good. I've been preparing for my scrapbooking retreat that is this weekend and I am very excited ... I have all my pics organized and I'm all ready to scrapbook for hours! Brian, being the bestest hubby ever is taking off Friday and staying home all weekend with all 3 kiddos while I am away. I'm sure he and the kids will have a blast together.






No comments:
Post a Comment