Today Meg and the boys came for a visit. We had a great time catching up and the kiddos had fun playing together! A little while ago as she was preparing to leave I was telling her how I thought I heard Justin awake in his room (he was supposed to be napping and had been quiet for awhile so I thought he was asleep). After she left I decided to go in and see what he was up to. Surprise, surprise ... he had climbed on top of something and gotten down his children's Bible (the only book in his room with paper pages) off of his dresser and was sitting on his bed ripping out page by page (thankfully this one was a cheap hand me down, not one we actually purchased). He ripped out about a fourth of the entire book into pieces of all sizes. After he and Hailey went downstairs to play I took a picture of his bed ...
In case anyone is wondering, that is the chaos part of this post!
Here's the cuteness part ...

Although my little terror holds his own in the cuteness department ... even when being a bit destructive!
Brian called a little bit ago and is currently sitting in the airport in Florida waiting for his flight to come home ... they have another few hours before they actually depart and he didn't think they could switch flights, but don't feel too bad for him ... it's sunny and 82* in Florida!
2 comments:
And yet another story for the books...that little Justin is amazing!!! Can I just say that 82* sounds so wonderful right now:)Hope you guys have great weekend, watching football and such.
Love ya,
Krista
Oh my, what stories you will have one to day to tell your little guy! Look at the bright side, the process of tearing is good for his manual dexterity! I'd suggest just giving him lots of plain paper, but then again, knowing Justin, I have a hunch he wouldn't tear that; it's not as nice and pretty as a book! Hmm...can we come to any spiritual conclusion about him devouring the Word of God??? Once again, gotta laugh or you will cry, huh? You're such a wonderful mommy! And yes, that litle Sydney sure is a cutie...those big blue eyes are precious!
Love you all - Mom
Post a Comment