Yeeah!! She did really good! Way to go Sydney :)
Yeah, Sydney!! You sure did a good job; you didn't even fall down at the rug! Uncle Matt and I were cheering you on just like Hailey and Justin :) Can't wait to see you walk on Monday when I come...keep practicing!Love, kisses and hugs from Mimi
Awesome Sydney!! You did great.What a cute little video Sarah. I love it!Love, Karen
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeeah!! She did really good! Way to go Sydney :)
Yeah, Sydney!! You sure did a good job; you didn't even fall down at the rug! Uncle Matt and I were cheering you on just like Hailey and Justin :) Can't wait to see you walk on Monday when I come...keep practicing!
Love, kisses and hugs from Mimi
Awesome Sydney!! You did great.
What a cute little video Sarah. I love it!
Love, Karen
Post a Comment