Here are some pics of the kiddos enjoying this beautiful spring weather ... they were asking me to take pics of them and posing for me! They love getting dirty and playing out in the little stream that runs across our backyard property line. They don't seem to understand the concept of playing NEAR it without actually putting some part of their body (specifically their feet!) IN it. But at least they have lots of fun pretending to 'go fishing' with their sticks. It's great to see them having fun with each other and making up silly games to play. Even if they do go through more than one outfit every day and need a bath every night!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Way too cute! I love some of those faces that Justin is making...haha:)Can't wait to see you guys.
3 comments:
Way too cute! I love some of those faces that Justin is making...haha:)Can't wait to see you guys.
Love ya,
Krista
Awww! So cute! I love how they like to pose for the camera! :) Cya tonight at Grace Community Night!
Awwww, wow, Sydney is just shooting right up there! Bonding time:)
Post a Comment