Monday, June 18, 2007

Just for Fun!

Here are a couple pics ... Hailey and Justin have still been having fun posing for me recently! Sydney on the other hand runs at the camera every time I try to take a picture ... I have to be sneaky with her.


There isn't much new around here ... no major injuries which is nice. Yesterday my Dad came to hang out with us for Fathers Day so I grilled steak kabobs with onions and peppers and as well asparagus ... yummy! Today he and Brian did a charity golf outing with a couple of other guys from our church. I was able to talk with my Mom on the phone for a little while yesterday which was great! She and my brother are doing well and having lots of fun. Hailey was so excited to talk with her and had all kinds of things to tell her ... and it's only been 6 days since she left!

No comments: