Pretzel Kisses
~1 bag of small pretzels (waffle/checkerboard work well)
~2 bags of milk choc. hershey kisses (hugs or dark choc. work too)
*We made some with rolos today!
~M&M's
~Little helpers to unwrap the kisses
(I have a couple to lend out for a day!)
~Place sheet of wax/parchment paper on 2 cookie sheets.
~Lay pretzels in single layer
~Top with kisses and bake at 175* for about 5-6 min.
(hugs melt quicker) until they are very soft but not melted.
~Remove from oven and place M&M's on top, then press down.
~Place cookie sheet in freezer (or fridge)
for 10-15 min. to harden chocolate.
A simple and yummy snack that even the kiddos can help with!
My great little helpers working hard ...

The pretzels all ready to be topped with a kiss!
Heading into the oven to soften ...
Voila! The finished Pretzel Kisses!






3 comments:
YUM YUM!!
I saw this same recipe using different colors of the chocolate melts candies too. The M&M's on top make them so colorful and irresistable. Good job kiddos! (and Sarah of course)
Aunt Jan
Yum....this is a great idea Sarah! I will have to keep it in mind when I need a quick snack. Good job helping Hailey and Justin.
Love ya,
~Krista~
NICE!! And that's my girl....all color co-ordinated with those m&m's! It won't be long before Hailey will have her drawers all organized according to colors, if she's like her momma! You're a wonderful mommy, Sarah!
Hailey and Justin, you sure are good helpers; I like your kisses road :)
Love, Mimi
Post a Comment