Thursday, December 06, 2007

Phoebe Mae Mellinger

My Grandma Mellinger (my Dad's Mom) went home to be with the Lord early Wednesday morning.

The more I experience the riches of Christ in the gospel, the more there develops within me a yearning to be with Christ in heaven where I will experience His grace in unhindered fullness. The reason for this yearning is simple: however great may be the present blessings of salvation, they are but the "first fruits of the Spirit," the first installments of an unimaginably great harvest of glory which I will reap forever in heaven.
M. Vincent - A Gospel Primer

3 comments:

Krista said...

I'm keeping you all in my prayers!
Love,
~Krista~

Seth and Janet said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We will be praying for you all.

Love,

Seth and Janet

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
What a beautiful post. I understand the yearning to be with Jesus...Phobe's faith is now complete. PTL for her faithful, completed journey. I'm praying for you as you complete your video tribute. It is a labor of love. Hope the kiddos are content ;-)
Love~Mom