It looks like baby Herr #4 is due to arrive in late Oct. according to the ultrasound I had today! I'm a little over 10 weeks along and all seems to be well.
Here is the ultrasound pic ... more updates to come!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations!! I hope all goes well for Herr #4 and for the Herr "Mom" to be....take care and get lots of rest. You have 3 big/little helpers to help you out (Right?!?) Love to all & Prayers for your pregnancy and a healthy baby, Aunt Jan
How exciting to see our newest little grandchild growing inside you, Sarah :) Remember that God is forming a sweet little bundle of joy through all the sickness and fatigue you are feeling these days. May you have great strength and endurance each and every day. I am praying for you, my dear daughter, and also asking the Lord to bless you with kind, peaceful, helpful, happy, cooperative children to fill your days! Love you - Mom
Silly me - I just noticed the little Baby-meter ( I think it's my 3rd visit since you posted it!Anyway, that's pretty cool - now I don't have to keep asking you how many weeks little Baby Herr is!
We are so excited for your family! What exciting news! Your Mom told me you've been really sick, so you are in my prayers as you deal with the sickness and children at the same time! I know from experience that it isn't fun!! (And I didn't have OTHER children!!!!) We look forward to updates!! Tim and Nicoli
Congratulations - what exciting news! I heard from my mom that you've been pretty sick... they say that means a healthy baby, right? :) Praying the sickness will soon pass and that you'll be able to enjoy the remaining months of your pregnancy!
What wonderful news, Sarah! I was so excited when your mom shared your news with me. But she also shared about the sickness part -- that's the tough part. Please know that you and "baby" are being lifted up in prayer. I'm praying that the Lord will bring healing and renewed strength & energy to your body as you enter the 2nd trimester (which will be soon!) These babies just keep coming -- and oh, what absolutely precious little miracles and treasures each one of them are!
Congrats! How exciting!! What a special family you have. I'll be praying for you as it sounds like you haven't been feeling the best. Take care, Sarah! I know it's tough.
Brian and Sarah, I always fight with technology, but this is another example of the joys of speedy photos and shared experiences from a distance. Thanks for sharing your joy and increasing our anticipation for the day when we shall rejoice with you as we pass around the newest Herr baby. Love~Mom
10 comments:
Congratulations!!
I hope all goes well for Herr #4 and for the Herr "Mom" to be....take care and get lots of rest. You have 3 big/little helpers to help you out (Right?!?) Love to all & Prayers for your pregnancy and a healthy baby,
Aunt Jan
How exciting to see our newest little grandchild growing inside you, Sarah :) Remember that God is forming a sweet little bundle of joy through all the sickness and fatigue you are feeling these days. May you have great strength and endurance each and every day. I am praying for you, my dear daughter, and also asking the Lord to bless you with kind, peaceful, helpful, happy, cooperative children to fill your days!
Love you - Mom
Silly me - I just noticed the little Baby-meter ( I think it's my 3rd visit since you posted it!Anyway, that's pretty cool - now I don't have to keep asking you how many weeks little Baby Herr is!
Love and prayers for you - Mom
Congratulations! We are rejoicing with you all. What a blessing!
We are so excited for your family! What exciting news! Your Mom told me you've been really sick, so you are in my prayers as you deal with the sickness and children at the same time! I know from experience that it isn't fun!! (And I didn't have OTHER children!!!!)
We look forward to updates!!
Tim and Nicoli
Congratulations - what exciting news! I heard from my mom that you've been pretty sick... they say that means a healthy baby, right? :) Praying the sickness will soon pass and that you'll be able to enjoy the remaining months of your pregnancy!
What wonderful news, Sarah! I was so excited when your mom shared your news with me. But she also shared about the sickness part -- that's the tough part. Please know that you and "baby" are being lifted up in prayer. I'm praying that the Lord will bring healing and renewed strength & energy to your body as you enter the 2nd trimester (which will be soon!) These babies just keep coming -- and oh, what absolutely precious little miracles and treasures each one of them are!
Love you,
Aunt Deb
Congrats! How exciting!! What a special family you have. I'll be praying for you as it sounds like you haven't been feeling the best. Take care, Sarah! I know it's tough.
How wonderful Sarah! I'm so happy for you guys. We'll be praying for you. :)
Brian and Sarah,
I always fight with technology, but this is another example of the joys of speedy photos and shared experiences from a distance. Thanks for sharing your joy and increasing our anticipation for the day when we shall rejoice with you as we pass around the newest Herr baby. Love~Mom
Post a Comment