Brian got home from CA bright and early this morning after flying through the night. What a beautiful spring day we are enjoying ... Daddy and the little ones are riding the tractor mowing the yard and I'm busy hanging wash up on my line (I'm waiting for the next load out of the washer!).
Anyway ... I figure what everyone really wants to see are some pics ... so even though I haven't finished posting pics from the cruise yet (you are all so very patient!)... here are some from our vacation!
The family
Me and my love
Hailey and Kambell
Me and my boy
Daddy and Sydney
Hailey loves the freezing cold ocean water
Cousins ... clockwise from the left ... Easton, Kambell, Hailey, Justin, Alayna and Sydney
Goggle boy ... a.k.a. Justin
Our littlest girlie
Aunt Krista and Hailey (Aunt Krista was giving Hailey swimming lessons!)
Uncle Derek and Daddy with the bikers
Our little bike riders
Sydney riding her bike (well, actually Mommy was pushing her)






6 comments:
Looks like you had a great vacation!
Love the pictures--Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the rest of your spring day...and hopefully spring weekend :)
These are great pictures Sarah! I especially like the one of Brian and Sydney! Such a great Daddy/Daughter picture!
Seeing these makes me long for our OBX vacation to be much sooner!
Oh, seeing these makes me want to be back at the Outer Banks! Glad to hear that Brian is back and that you are all enjoying being together.
Love ya,
~Krista~
Sarah,
Love the beach pictures! (They make great christmas cards) Glad you had a great time. And to answer your question...No, Allie and I didn't get to ride Fahrenheit(it's not open till may 24) ...and I'm a little scared!! I used to love roller coasters, but I guess becoming a mommy has made me a chicken. But I'm sure Benny will make me do it :)
--Caitlin
Oh, I love those wonderful pics! Makes me eager for our week together in September...here we come OBX...What a joy for Mimi to have all the kiddos together in one house!
Love you all - Mimi
Great pictures, Sarah - looks like you had a fun vacation! Hope you're feeling much better these days...
Post a Comment