So today was the big day ... the 20 week ultrasound! We decided that if the technician was sure about what the gender was then we would find out this time. Brian would've been fine to hold out for the fourth time, but I thought it would be fun to find out this time ... so for anyone who was hoping that we would be surprised again you can blame me, not Brian! Anyway, the ultrasound technician assured me that she doesn't take guesses and that she would only tell us if she was sure. And then three seconds later she said it was very obvious as to what the gender was. She told me to take a guess ... I told her I thought it was a girl, but since I'm always wrong that probably means that it is a boy. Then she said ...
Oh wait, before I tell you I thought you might like to see a couple pics ...
Now that you saw those cute pics of the baby I'll get back to my story.
She put a nice up close picture on the screen showing the area that shows whether it's a boy or a girl and told me that I was right ...
With my original thought.
Yuppers ... we're having another GIRLIE!!!






3 comments:
Hooray!!! Congratulations!!!!
That was fun how kept the reader in suspense. ;)
YAY! So fun! Little girls are great. Justin is going to be even more outnumbered! Are you sharing name ideas, or is that a surprise?
I had a feeling it might be another girl - how exciting for all of you!
Post a Comment