Thursday, October 09, 2008

.31.

Happy Birthday, my love!
Here's your gift ...

That's right ... you and me are going to Citizens Bank Park tonight for Game 1 of the League Championship Series!
I know how excited you were to have a relaxing evening at home with me while we watch the game, but hopefully you won't mind changing our plans a little and going to the game with me instead.

I'm so thankful that you were born 31 years ago and I thank God for bringing you into my life. It is a joy to be your wife, and our children are blessed to have you as their Daddy. Thanks for working hard to support our family so I can have the privilege of staying home with the kiddos. I can't wait to see you later and hang out with you tonight at the game! I love you!

5 comments:

Nicoli said...

Happy Birthday Brian! It sounds like you are going to have a blast! :) Enjoy your time at the game together.

Krista said...

NO WAY! Have fun guys...Happy Birthday Brian.

Love ya,
~Krista~

Jill said...

Wow- what an opportunity to go to a playoff game! Happy Birthday, Brian!
-Kevin & Jill

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, Sarah! Hope you both enjoyed the Phillies victory! Hope the excitement didn't bring on early labor! Happy birthday Brian, and thanks for taking such great care of our girl and for making her so happy :) We love you both and we enjoy seeing God's activity in your lives and in the lives of your children.
With love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Great present Sarah! My hubby loves baseball too. By the way... Benny just turned 31 on Wednesday Oct 8th! So him and Brian are only 1 day apart! Hope you guys had fun! Can't wait to hear about the new baby when she comes.