Our big girl and little girl ... born 6 years apart (to the day!)
Long, skinny (and dry!) feet ... All 6 of us ... Our 2 littlest girlies ... Buddy boy ... a brother to 3 sisters! Hanging out doing what babies do best ... sleep!
Sarah, Brian & Family, Congratulations to all of you on the birth of beautiful Callie Beth! She is adorable and I'm sure she will be a blessing to your family. Take care and get some sleep!!:) Fondly, Lori Remsnyder
6 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful and I love the shot of Hailey looking down at her. Gorgeous.
Great pictures! Looks like Callie has two sisters and a brother that adore her. So cute!
She's beautiful Sarah! :)
ahhhh...yes...those are the four sweeties I get to see in 2 days :) Can't wait!
Love to all - Mimi
Sarah, Brian & Family,
Congratulations to all of you on the birth of beautiful Callie Beth!
She is adorable and I'm sure she will be a blessing to your family.
Take care and get some sleep!!:)
Fondly,
Lori Remsnyder
she is adorable sarah!
congrats!
Post a Comment