Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged ... A Walk Down Memory Lane

My friend Lisa tagged me, and since this looked like fun I thought I'd play along.
Here are the rules:

*Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
*Pray that you remember the details.
*Post it on your blog.
*Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

This picture is from June 2006 ... we like to call it "Rudolph the Red Nosed Buddy Boy" ...

I got a good laugh when I saw this picture. Those of you who know Justin are well aware that he tends to be rather accident prone. He's the only kiddo who has visited the ER (not once, but twice!) and things just seem to happen to him. This injury occured as we were leaving the office of a Pediatric Dentist that we were visiting due to an injury that Justin had earlier in the day (thus the reason his one upper front tooth is tinted gray ... he somehow managed to tip over the chair that his booster was strapped onto ... while sitting in it ... he got a bloody mounth and knocked his one tooth in a little).
So anyway, back to the picture ... we were leaving the Dentist office and I was no doubt looking like a crazy Mommy with 3 kiddos 3 and under ... when suddenly Justin took a tumble down the concrete steps. As you can see from the picture, his face ... primarily his nose took the fall pretty hard. I think after Justin fell I probably looked even crazier. Justin was crying and screaming ... and laying on the ground rather helpless. So I got the girlies into the van, then came back and got Justin and carried him to the van. It was quite the exciting day!

Now for the tagging ... I tag Alana, Caitlin, Jen, Meg, and Nicoli

No comments: