Hailey lost her first tooth ... Brian noticed the tooth was coming in right behind her baby tooth so figured it should come out to make room for it to move forward. So he told her he was going to "work the baby tooth" each night before bed. Well, on the second night of doing this it came right out! She didn't even know it was out until he told her. And now she loves telling everyone she sees that she lost her first tooth.
It was had getting her to give us a nice smile where you could actually see the empty spot, so instead this is what we got (not a very nice smile, but oh well!) ...

And here's a recent pic of Callie ...
6 comments:
Fun! Gabi has been asking me when she will get a loose tooth. The pic of Callie is really cute.
Love, Caitlin
Great picture of Callie...are you getting to "know" your new camera. I'm sure your having fun with it :)
Congratulations Hailey! That's so exciting to loose your first tooth:) Callie is getting so big. She looks great!
Thanks, girls!
And yes, Lisa ... I'm loving getting to know my new camera ... I still feel like I have much to learn and know that it will just take time!
Waaawhoo....so exciting Hailey! Can't wait to see you guys...my semester is over on monday...then we will have to have some camera talk:)
Love ya all,
Krista
what a cute little and big girly!
Post a Comment