wow....amazing how time goes by so fast! Sarah, I love that you are apart of our family. I so treasure the example that you and Brain are to me. I love that your marriage is such a testimony of grace and a clear picture of Christ and his church.....my prayer is that one day I would have a marriage that will do the same!
Oh, yes, I remember that day well...the rain, the walk in City Island, the ring on the frog, Brian's wet knee, and dear Brian re-enacting it all in our living room, on bended knee for me and my camera! I loved how happy he made you, Sarah! And I still love telling others your love story :)
Thanks for bring your parents such joy - Love, Mom
5 comments:
Congrats!! Assuming it's your anniversary today...
Thanks Bev ... but actually it isn't our anniversary. 8 years ago today is when Brian asked me to marry him. :)
wow....amazing how time goes by so fast! Sarah, I love that you are apart of our family. I so treasure the example that you and Brain are to me. I love that your marriage is such a testimony of grace and a clear picture of Christ and his church.....my prayer is that one day I would have a marriage that will do the same!
Love you guys,
Krista
Oh, yes, I remember that day well...the rain, the walk in City Island, the ring on the frog, Brian's wet knee, and dear Brian re-enacting it all in our living room, on bended knee for me and my camera! I loved how happy he made you, Sarah! And I still love telling others your love story :)
Thanks for bring your parents such joy -
Love, Mom
Sweet! That is a really great picture of you guys.
Post a Comment