Monday, May 11, 2009

.27.

Happy birthday to me!
I am a very blessed 27 year old.
I have the bestest hubby ever ...

and 4 cute kiddos ...

On another note, I read this thought provoking article over on Al Mohler's blog this morning.

8 comments:

Nicoli said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! It's hard to believe...27! :) I hope you have a great day!!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday. Love the new blog background by the way.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day. Not only are you a blessed 27 year old, but you are a blessing to those around you.
I read that same article this morning...it really is thought provoking :).

Jen said...

Happy birthday, Sarah. I hope you had a wonderful day enjoying all your blessings. Great picture of you and the kiddos - that's pretty impressive to get all of them looking and smiling!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, my dear daughter! What a joy it was 27 years ago to have a GIRL after 2 boys! And now you have four precious little ones of your own. You were a joy to raise and I love seeing you now as a beautiful woman of God, inside and out, loving and serving your family...just what you always wanted to do :)
I love you, Mom

Sarah K said...

Happy birthday Sarah! I hope you had a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have a wonderful family; HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "YOU"!!
I hope your day is special.
Love,
Aunt Jan

kelli cohee said...

happy birthday sarah!