... is the bestest. For my birthday he installed central vac in our house. I was so excited when I found out he was going to do this for me, and even more excited after he completed the project last week ... it makes vacuuming really, really fun (a task that was not so fun before). For the first time, a project took less time than we thought it would! He started Thursday evening after he got home from work, and a few hours later he was almost done. I thought for sure he'd be working on it Friday evening and then for a good portion of the day on Saturday, but instead he finished the project on Friday after work, and still had some time to spare before we headed to bed! Granted, we have a ranch home and our basement has a drop ceiling (the only kind of ceiling my hubby would ever put in a basement) ... so those things combined made it relatively easy (so my love says) to install. I was still impressed.
The really nifty thing about the system he installed is that the hose is retractable and stores itself inside the wall. So when I want to use it, I just pull it out and then when I'm all done it sucks back into the wall and we don't have to store the 40 ft. hose. And to make it even better ... we only have one outlet for the entire house in the hallway. It reaches all corners of the house up on the main level and in the basement. There are some advantages to having a little ranch home!
Thanks again, my love!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Alright - just one more reason to add to all the many others to come and clean for ya! Can't wait to try it out...way to go, Brian! You excel at bringing our daughter joy!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment