Not the best family pic ... you'll have to wait for that one!
Sweet Callie girl ... I can't believe how big my baby is!

Buddy boy ... my little "I like to lay on the grass to take pics" poser ...
He's such a sweet brother to his 3 sisters (well, most of the time anyway!) ...
... and Callie adores him!
Hard to believe we have a 7 year old now!
And of course our little peanut ...

My girls ...
This is about as good as it gets with all 4 kiddos!
Sweet sisters ...
And last, but certainly not least ... me and my love!

I love that I get to live life with him by my side. Thanks, love for all of the hard work you've constantly been doing these past weeks!






4 comments:
Nice pictures! I love all the girls hats. When do you guys move?
Thanks, Cait! We move the day after Christmas!
Justin's hair looks cute grown out like that. Those are great shots of all the kids!
Merry Christmas to all of you!! How did the moving day go? Welcome to your new home and new neighborhood!!
Aunt Jan
Post a Comment