View of the front
From the driveway (notice the opened garage doors that no longer need to be opened manually thanks to my handy hubby last week ... a huge blessing over the past few days with all the rain we got!)
View from the side ... we hope to have a garden on this side of the yard behind and to the left of where I'm standing
View from the back ... we'll eventually have our swingset from our old house back here .... we're waiting for the yard (at the old house) to dry out before we pick it up, and well that takes quite awhile.
Family Room (we live in this room)
Foyer/entranceway
Kitchen (oh how I love my kitchen ... I spend much time in here during the day!)
Kitchen
Living Room (also known as the room we hardly ever use)
Living Room (yes, Callie still sucks her wrist)
Dining Room (I rarely actually put my central vac away ... the dining room is the perfect place for it since we don't actually eat in there typically ... and in this house I use my central vac numerous times every day ... have I mentioned that I love my handy hubby!)
School Room (I love having french doors here)
Powder Room (a big thanks to my brother in law for the stripes!)






8 comments:
nice pictures! is the deck new? it definitely looks like a great place for callie!
such a beautiful new home!
Sarah - the deck was here when we moved in ... it's huge and perfect for containing Callie!
LOVE it! Thanks for posting the pictures. :)
A fenced in deck right off your kitchen sounds fabulous. Asher is always wanting to go outside and it sure would be nice to contain him sometimes. :)
thanks so much for the post. odd question but did you get a new infant carseat? it was in the living room pic? you know me details and I seem to notice odd things!
It looks beautiful! Looks like you have lots of room.
The set up reminds me of the Bell's house. Is it a similar layout?? :)
Nicoli - from what I remember about the Bell's (it's been a little while since I've been there!) ... yes, it is a very similar layout. I can't remember if they have an office on the main level ... the school room is immediately to the right when you walk in the front door. But the other rooms on the first level I'm pretty sure are very similar!
And yes, we have plenty of space. :)
Post a Comment