Saturday, November 06, 2010

2 month stats ... a little late.

I was going to wait and post Emma's stats until I had some more pics of her .... but since she enjoys sleeping and eating her life away (I'm not complaining) there are very few opportunities to take pics of the girlie. Or maybe it's just because I have very little time to actually take pictures ... poor 5th child! Regardless of my excuses, here are her stats:

Weight: 11 lbs. 8 oz.
Height: 23 inches
Head: 40 cm

And I have no idea what percentages this puts her at since I didn't ask! It was a nice quick check up to remind me that she is indeed healthy.

I'll try to get some recent pics of Emma (and maybe even the other kiddos!) up soon.
But don't hold your breath waiting.

1 comment:

Alana said...

You can check out the percentages on your own here if you're interested: http://www.babycenter.com/baby-child-growth-percentile-calculator