Sunday, April 24, 2011

Risen

Jesus lives and so shall I
I’ll be raised from the dust with Christ on high
Jesus lives no more to die
And when He returns, with Him I’ll rise
Jesus lives

I completely forgot to mention our new favorite CD yesterday ... Sovereign Grace Ministries recently released Risen, a CD celebrating the resurrection of Christ. It is outstanding and we have been thoroughly enjoying it (and will continue to long after Easter).

Here is my best attempt to get a pic of our 5 munchkins this morning before church (anyone who wants an almost impossible challenge can volunteer to try and get a good shot of all 5 of them ... in the same picture). I'm also accepting any offers to fill my pots with pansies (or anything else that resembles spring now that my greens have been taken out) ... Mom (either of you)??

My girls.

And ... the kid that makes us laugh the most these days.

Happy Resurrection Sunday!

No comments: