Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Terror Strikes

I just got done cleaning up a big mess of broken glass. The Lord is continually faithful to protect my children time and time again.

So a little bit ago Hailey comes up with a piece of a broken light bulb. I asked her where it came from and she said "Justin did it." Which of course based on his history of being the little terror I believed her. I could tell it was not a normal light bulb ... I was quickly reminded which light bulb it came from as soon as I walked downstairs and found Justin standing on top of and in the foosball table ... evidently he decided to try and change one of the lightbulbs that hangs above our table. Somehow in the process he managed to break the bulb and get glass all over the table and the floor. Amazingly he doesn't have a scratch on him.

Before telling him that he may not climb on top of the table or touch light bulbs, I did take a quick picture. And of course he smiled for me ... he's very proud when he makes a mess for Mommy to clean up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he looks so cute in that picture:)I love how kids give you that "cute face" when they have done somthing wrong! I can't wait to see the kiddos this weekend...I'm really looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Krista :)