Ryan and Hollis' wedding was beautiful. The setting at the Gibsons was perfect and the rain held off all day which was such a blessing! It was great getting to see our families over the weekend and spend some time catching up with everyone!
Enjoy the pictures ...
Ryan and Hollis Mellinger!

Ryan and Jared

Sarah and Meghan

Brian and Sarah

Jared, Meg, Ryan, Hollis, Brian and Sarah
1 comment:
It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and a great setting also! I loved the colors, dresses, flowers, music, etc. During the wedding ceremony I noticed several beautiful large butterflies flying around the guests which just added to the beauty. It was a perfect setting. I LOVE these pic's....a very special family. What a blessing that the rain held off at that location.
Have a great week as you hold onto the memories of a great day with family.
Love, Aunt Jan
Post a Comment