Friday, July 07, 2006

July 4th Weekend

We had a great time hanging out with Brian's family over the holiday weekend! Dutch Wonderland was a lot of fun on Saturday ... all of the kids did a great job amidst a very long and tiring day. They were definately good and tired when we got home Saturday evening. Sunday night we went and saw fireworks in Lancaster so that was fun. We had great weather which meant the kids were also able to enjoy the pool so that was great! Then we came home Monday night and on Tuesday the 4th my parents and Matt came for a visit during the day. My Mom and I were able to give Brian and my Dad a good beating in spades! It had actually been a little while since we beat them, so we were overdue for a win! Then Tuesday evening we hung out with good friends from church. All of the kids had lots of fun playing outside, and then we saw local fireworks from their yard which were great!

Since then I've been unpacking, doing laundry, cleaning, catching up on sleep and staying plenty busy inbetween all of that! Yesterday the kids and I were in Dillsburg for the day so that I could go to my cousin's baby shower. The Miller girls hung out and scrapbooked for the day and then we had the shower. It was so much fun seeing all of my aunts and cousins. Of course it was another long day, so it's been nice to have a relaxing day at home. We're also looking forward to having nothing on our calendar this weekend. As much fun as it is to be busy, we appreciate weekends at home sometimes too!

Here are various pics from our holiday weekend!

Kambell and Hailey


Aunt Krista and Justin


Sydney



Alayna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great!

--Christel

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. We need those sent this way. It was so fun to be together. I never get too much of that. Love, Mom

Karen said...

I love the adorable pictures! Looks like good times and memories! I also love the pics from Ryan's wedding. They turned out great! Ryan and Hollis look so nice.