Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our Little Kiddos!

Justin and Sydney both had well-checks (Dr. appointments) recently. Justin had his 3 yr. appointment, and Sydney had her 15 month appointment. We have little kiddos! Both Justin and Sydney are just under the 10% for weight. Justin weighed in at 27.2 lbs. and Sydney at 19.7 lbs. ... she is still trying to break that 20 lb. barrier! They do a little better for their height ... Justin was 36" tall (putting him around 25%), and Sydney was a little over 31" (which puts her around the 50%). I still have hope for Justin since both of my older brothers shot up like weeds later in high school! And our kiddos are born pretty small too (for anyone who forgets ... 6 lbs. 10 oz. - H, 5 lbs. 1 oz. - J, and 5 lbs. 8 oz. - S). I'm thankful they are both healthy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They sure do make up for it in their personality and their adventures! What cuties; I love seeing their pics.
Thanks,
Aunt Jan