Wednesday, April 11, 2007
We have a climber ...
Lately Sydney climbs on top of and in everything. She's figured out how to climb up on furniture (yikes!), and her favorite thing to climb up on top of is the leap frog music station. She also thoroughly enjoys climbing into the laundry basket (she loves helping me fold wash)! I caught her in the act a couple times today ...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Justin may have a challenger to some of his antics. I remember when Karen would climb everywhere at that age. Tabletop, End Tables, Bathroom counter (she would sit in the sink and look in the mirror), wherever!! And was quite young when she started doing trees -- any trees -- including the "very tall" ones. And then her dad thought she had such "good balance" that she could be on rooftops with him when she was 3 yrs. old! I didn't know if I should pray more for her safety or his wisdom:) But seriously I loved her activity and adventurous spirit and still do!! Have a great day with your kiddos!
Love,
Aunt Jan
Yes, I saw a few bruses on Sydney and asked Alana about them. Looks like you'll be having a tree climber!
Post a Comment