Monday, July 07, 2008

Baby Update

I had another ultrasound today ... and it looks like it's still a girl! Little girlie is doing well ... weighing in at 1 lb. 6 oz. (she was 10 oz. a month ago). The ultrasound technician said it looks like she has a decent amount of hair already ... and that she has a cute little pug nose. Brian is hopeful that all of our kiddos will have my pug nose instead of his ... well, not so pug nose (I tell him I love his nose just the way it is!). The kiddos are excited to see my belly get bigger since that means it is getting closer to when the baby comes out of my belly!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to hear that everything looks great with the baby. It was so much fun to spend time with you and your family yesterday. The time just went by way too quickly!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to think that it is closer to due day as well!!!Love~Mom Herr

Anonymous said...

Every time I see one of those ultrasounds, it makes me marvel at the incredible miracle of birth. And to think that they can already see that "Baby Herr" has her mommy's cute little pug nose is really amazing! So glad "baby" is doing great. Those 112 days (or less) will be here before you know it :) How exciting it will be for all of you to have a baby in the family again! Sure enjoyed our time with all of you on Sunday; just wish we could do it more often.

Love, Aunt Deb