Our neighbors across the street graciously allow us to use their pool whenever we want, so the kiddos will often ask to go over to swim. This year it actually works out really well since they can all wear arm floaties and they all love to be in the water! I'll often get in with them, but it's nice just being able to sit and relax (and sometimes read a book!) while they have a blast swimming.
Here are some pics from todays outing to the pool ...
All the kiddos having fun ...

Hailey

Justin

Sydney

Sisters
1 comment:
How nice to have a pool right next door. Great pictures!
I thought about getting the boys arm floaties, but wasn't sure if they would be big enough for them...now I'm going to give them a try since Sydney looks to be having so much fun with them. What a treat to be able to relax and read a book :)
Post a Comment