Monday, September 29, 2008

7 Years Ago ...

I said "I do" to my best friend.
Love, thanks for marrying me 7 years ago ... there is no one else that I would rather spend the rest of my life with! It is a joy to be your wife and I look forward to all that God has in store for us in this year to come. I love you!

6 comments:

Michaiah said...

Seven years and almost four kids? You guys are efficient!

Krista said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful day...you two are too cute.

Love ya,
~k~

Seth and Janet said...

congratulations! Isn't marriage the best? :)

Sarah K said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so sorry I still have your books.....we'll have to plan another play date soon! We're super busy the next 2 weeks but maybe the end of Oct/beginning of Nov? How's everything going? When are you due again? Maybe that timing is bad for you now that I think of it (for a playdate)! Well I can always just run the books over to you! Hope you're doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
The years only get sweeter. I sure love you two.~Mom Herr~

Jen said...

Happy anniversary! I remember your wedding well - it was so honoring to the Lord and to each other. Enjoy celebrating another year together!