... I thought I'd do another one. Since we're approaching D-day rather quickly and still aren't sure what we're naming our little girlie, I thought maybe taking a poll would inspire me. And if not (or if you all vote for a name that isn't on the list because of me!) ... well it will still be fun to see which name gets the most votes! As you will notice in observing the list of names, there is quite a range in the category of most common to least common (or rather unheard of according to my love!).
So ... check out the sidebar and cast your vote for baby Herr #4!
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Though I do like your name options. I really like the name Rose! I have a few friends namedd Rose and I think that it's a beautiful name. As for your list I'd vote Kallie or Katie. Hope all is well.
Kristy,
Rose is pretty, but I tend to stay away from one syllable first names since we have a one syllable last name!
I think the name Himmer would be rather lovely for your new baby. ~Christian
Thanks, Christian ... that just might be in the running since it's such a great name. Or maybe I'll save it for you guys to use someday since you think it's so lovely!
How about Nicoli? I've always loved that name...and it sounds good with Herr. From your list my vote goes to Emily. Whatever you two decide will be perfect.
Aunt Jo
uhm...can i vote with Aunt Jo??? :) As I read the comments, I wasn't expecting that one! :)
My vote is for Nyah...but I love names that are rare! :) Nyah Herr sounds lovely. Does it have a meaning??
Nicoli
Since the names poll isn't coming up with anything conclusive I'll throw my current favorite into the ring (or the hat):
Carly Beth
Carly means "strong one"
#261 according to one website
Post a Comment