She also jumped from the 44th% for weight to the 53rd%. So obviously there aren't any problems with her growth at this point. The ultrasound tech said she seems to have a round head ... she asked me if round heads run in the family. I just laughed and said "Umm, I don't think so, but I have no idea." I had to come home and look at our kiddos to decide if any of them have round heads. And I still don't really know if any of them have "round" heads (I did decide that Sydney's is the roundest!). Anyway, due to the shape of her head, it was measuring a little big compared to the rest of the measurements ... so I laughed when she told me this and said "great, you're telling me I'm going to have a big baby with a big head." She just laughed at me and said that the baby did not have that big of a head, and that compared to a lot of babies most likely our baby won't be that big when she's born! It was fun entertainment while laying there for 20 minutes so she could get all of the measurements she needed and I gave her a good laugh!
And my regular baby check up everything went well too ... heartbeat was around 148 and as of now little girlie is in the perfect delivery position, so we'll pray she stays that way! I have developed some vein issues over the past couple of weeks, but we're grateful that it only developed now and hasn't been an issue my entire pregnancy. I have continued exercising to keep the circulation flowing, and when I'm sitting I keep my feet up as much as possible. My Mom and Nana both experienced vein problems during their pregnancies, and I am beginning to get a little (very little that is, as they endured much more than me!) glimpse of what they went through with all of their pregnancies! I'm grateful to God for my prior pregnancies without any problems, and rejoice that although somewhat painful at times, there is no health threat to the baby (or me!) and all should return to normal following the delivery.
Thanks for your continued prayers as D-day draws nearer!






1 comment:
Reading your post made me think back to my pregnancy with you, my dear daughter...you were worth ALL the pain, and then some! I'd go through it all again to be blessed with a girlie like you :) Eager to see this little one on D-Day!
Love you lots!!
Post a Comment