Friday, September 12, 2008

Packing up...

... to spend a week at this house in the OBX with the Mellinger family! The kiddos have been counting down the days for weeks when they get to spend a whole week with their cousins (they're also excited to see their great-grandparents, Gramps, Mimi, uncles and aunt too!). And me ... I've been counting down the days when I get to spend a week with family (especially my hubby who's been rather busy recently!) relaxing, reading books, having great fellowship, playing games and all kinds of other fun stuff! Although it's always nice coming home and settling back into the normal routine of life ... I definitely enjoy vacations and am thankful for the opportunities we have to vacation with our families!

And for now ... it's back to packing!
I'll be sure to return with lots of pics to post!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Have a great time in Outer Banks - your last vacation as a family of 5! Happy packing and I'll look forward to seeing pictures of your trip!

Krista said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time...enjoy!

Love ya,
~k~

Nicoli said...

That looks like a house Denise showed me?!?!? :) Have fun! We're going in 14 days! :)