Just a quick baby update for everyone ...
As of this morning I am a good 3 c.m. dilated (over 3, but not 4 yet) and about 80% efaced. My Doc said she'd be surprised if I make it into my appointment next week, but you never know! Little girlie is nice and low and still in the perfect delivery position (don't think there's much chance of that changing with how low her head is!). We don't have much on the calendar these days, so we're ready whenever baby decides to come (although preferably not during a Phillies game!). She also said that she didn't think the baby was quite 7 lbs. yet due to how I'm measuring ... so we'll just have to wait and see.
We'll be sure to report any happenings as the week goes on!
Thanks for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Yippy! Can't wait to hold that little girly.
Love ya,
~Krista~
Oooh! Not much longer now! Hopefully the Phillies will be off that night! :)
I'll be praying for an easy and safe delivery for you. :)
Ooops, that was me signed into my other account!
Seems like any day now...How exciting. We're keeping you in our prayers and hoping for an easy delivery.
Post a Comment