... are going to the World Series! Now I just need to have this baby by Monday so that I can be home in time to watch the first game ... but I suppose there isn't much to do other than wait and have patience. We know God has the perferct time for baby #4 to enter the world ... and I'm confident my love will be right by my side even if I'm in labor during a game!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
The Phils ...
... are going to the World Series! Now I just need to have this baby by Monday so that I can be home in time to watch the first game ... but I suppose there isn't much to do other than wait and have patience. We know God has the perferct time for baby #4 to enter the world ... and I'm confident my love will be right by my side even if I'm in labor during a game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment