Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our newest addition ...

... has arrived!

Emma Jane made her appearance this morning at 3:59 a.m.
She weighed in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. (making her our biggest by a whopping 1 ounce!) and is 19" long.

We're are loving our new girlie and doing well ... more details and pics to come soon!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Love the name! We are watching the movie Emma right now by Jane Austen. Any connection? ;)

Bevy @ Treasured Up and Pondered said...

Congrats! I thought so (or wondered) when I saw your mom at church today.

Another girl...

Wow. Blessings to you all.

stacilouise said...

Congrats! Sydney filled us in during class today! She was beaming:) Wishing you all the best!

Denise said...

Congratulations! So happy for all of you! Love the name Emma Jane...so pretty.

Ginger said...

Congratulations! So glad all went well. I had no doubt it was a girl :) Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing more details!