Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the wedding.

Here are some pics from David and Krista's wedding ... well, actually most of them are from the night of the rehearsal since I had more time to take some pics, but there are a few from the wedding day! I was a little busy the day of the wedding trying to get myself and the kiddos ready, staying hydrated and nourished, keeping myself and the kiddos looking decent until the wedding actually started and trying to take it easy ... however, eventually there will be lots more wedding pics to come that will be much better quality than these. I didn't even take time to edit these ... but it's better than nothing!


my 4 cuties ...
the boys ... Easton and Justin
my girlies ...
cousins ... Justin, Easton, Callie, Alayna, Sydney, Kambell and Hailey
the big girls ... Hailey and Kambell
the littler girls ... Sydney and Alayna







5 comments:

ChristaHughes said...

I love the girls' dresses at the wedding! The white ones are so precious and dainty! :)

Sarah K said...

So cute! I love the big flowers in their hair too!

ChristaHughes said...

I've been looking for flowers on headbands, for our family photos this fall, and just remembered your girls are wearing some...do you mind if i ask where you got them?

sarah said...

Christa,
My sis-in-law got them for the girls, but I'm pretty sure she got some of them on etsy.com and possibly some from Claire's as well. I'll ask her and confirm!

sarah said...

Ok, so I was wrong ... they are actually from crewcuts (j.crew for kids). She got HER flower on etsy and other headsbands at Claire's, but the ones the 4 girls wore in the wedding are from crewcuts!