We had a family from church over for dinner last night, and for dessert I made this yummy Chocolate Eclair. It is one of the easiest desserts I've ever made, requires very few ingredients, and doesn't even need to be baked! Everyone loved it so much that I thought I'd share the recipe for anyone else who needs a quick and easy dessert!Chocolate Eclair Dessert
~1 box graham crackers (you won't need them all)
~2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
~3 cups milk
~8 oz. tub of cool whip
~1 container chocolate frosting
Layer graham crackers on bottom of 9x13 pan.
~Combine milk and pudding whisking until beginning to thicken;
~Fold in cool whip.
~Layer 1/2 of pudding mix on top of graham crackers, spreading evenly.
~Place another layer of graham crackers on top of pudding.
~Spread remaining 1/2 of pudding mix on top of crackers.
~Finish with another layer of graham crackers.
~Spread chocolate frosting on top of graham crackers.
(Note: Place container of chocolate frosting in microwave for 30 seconds for easier spreading!)
~Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Enjoy!






No comments:
Post a Comment